Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And The Winner Is.....????.....Not Kanye West

If you've just joined us, I asked people to submit their favorite commercials/spoofs/ funny video clips. The judging was very difficult. I narrowed it down to 3 finalists......cause that's all the entries I received (thanks for ignoring me).
Anyway, here's the Wiener........err........Winner:

Travis from I Like To Fish



Thanks For playing Travis. Travis wins the cool million dollars in Milton-Bradley Monopoly notes. Don't eat them all at once, Big Guy!

Now........Runner-up:

Ron from Clark Kent's Lunchbox



Congrats Ron! Ron wins the 100 Yak Balls. I know you'll enjoy those!.......(Now, I wonder if I can find Yak balls on eBay?!?!) Oh yeah, Ron's got a Book Coming out soon called Sugar Milk. If you like books and laughing, run out and get a copy. He's funny.

2 comments:

Travis said...

I am honored. No no, seriously. Honored. I'd like to thank God... Umm, my agent...wait a minute, someone is coming up on stage... Wait. What? No, no you can't have the mike! What? No, Beyonce didn't submit a video! I'm sure of it! What? What? Oh my god!!! I'm so embarrassed! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......

Asshat.

Ron said...

Bwahahaha! Yeah, I'm going to get my credit card personalized. Got the perfect pic for it.

And many thanks to you for my runner up honor and for mentioning the book. Once it rolls off the presses, I'll be selling it from a back alley and doing book signings in the homeless shelters that I'm about to be living in.

BlogCatalog

Humor & Funny Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory