Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday's Quickies cont......

.................................I got nothing......................I'm still getting over my sickness.......................It's seriously effecting my funny......................................I blew my nose so hard yesterday that my ears popped and I got really dizzy............................is that normal?..................pretty sure I blew a gasket or something..............BLANK................PAUSE..................Nope, nothing...........

Here!

This weekend, I passed out my first ever funny awards.........The judging was very close, the criteria was very stringent, and the winners were notified by e-mail........If you got one, you know who you are............If you didn't get one, don't whine like a baby.......

Go check out my winners and see what you think. You can get your funny from them today.
BONUS POINTS if you can find my funny award on their site and tell me who's displaying it proudly.

The Winners: (in no particular order known by you)

1. Duck Lady
2. Superman
3. The Inbred
4. Biggie Funs
5. Mr. WhoAmI
6. Tiny Smalls
7. The Dirty Dancer

Their identities have been disguised to protect the guilty......You'll just have to click on them to find out who they really are.

Seven winners.....................Coincidence?......................I think not.......

I have no idea what that means.

It's random.

11 comments:

ladytruth said...

I love this idea of yours, giving the bloggers highly appropriate pseudonyms making things a lot more interesting and fun!

I have something for you over at my blog :)

Travis said...

Dude. I totally just clicked "Biggie Funs" and it was me. YOU'RE A DICK!

But yeah... You know. Thanks and what not. Heh.

Ass.

adrienzgirl said...

So when I read through this the first time I thought the list said "Biggy Smalls", so when I read Travis's comment I had to go back and read again. Biggie Funs. It was freakin' hilarious when I read it as Biggie Smalls and knew it was Travis. Now, that he doesn't like the new moniker, it's even funnier!!!

Sorry Trav, I still love ya, ain't got nuttin' but love for ya!

Moooooog35 said...

HA! Can't wait to see the sucker labeled as 'tiny smalls!'

Um.

Oh.

Nice.

Ed said...

Ladytruth: What can I say? It's one of my many gifts. I keep the others for my wife....Thanks for the award bytheway!

Travis: You know I love ya in a non-homosexual bromance kind of way.

adrienzgirl: Thanks. Maybe you'd like to just re-write the whole post and make it funny for me. And quit fluffing Travis on my comments. Get a room.

Mooooog35: First, I hope I got the correct number of "O's" in there.
Second, you totally just blew your new secret identity. Nice.

Jay Ferris said...

It could be worse. I have a cousin with weak bowels who has been known to shat himself after a particularly violent sneeze.

Jay Ferris said...

And I seriously meant a cousin, not "a cousin".

Sally-Sal said...

I love INB. He is hilarious. If he was any better, he'd be made of bacon.

adrienzgirl said...

Oh, sorry. (Bowing out gracefully) Didn't mean to try to be too funny, just tickled me the right way. I shall try to be funny no more. That is all.

Ed said...

Jay: Thanks for the warning and the clarification.

Sally-Sal: INB does rock and I hear he like making bacon, if you know what I mean......No seriously, do you? Cause I don't.

adrienzgirl: No worries. It's all jokes. Plus, I encourage comedy in others, especially when it's lacking in myself.

Kimberly said...

Wait a minute. I missed this post. I'm the inbred. Are you serious right now?? I'll have you know I'm only my own grandma five times removed!

BlogCatalog

Humor & Funny Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory