Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday.......WYR....and stuff

Maxie started this Would You Rather Wednesdays stuff. So here I go again.

This one is inspired by the new movie Zombieland that's coming out, and by a conversation I had this morning with the old guy who's my officemate, which I'll share after the WYR.

And because Halloween is approaching.

So.......

Would you rather be a Zombie and have to eat human brains?

OR

Would you rather have your brain eaten by a Zombie?

(technically, the second option would thereby cause you to become a Zombie too, and would lead back to option one)
*However, if you became a Brainless Zombie, maybe you wouldn't mind the whole eating brains part......I work with several of these BZ, and they seem quite happy.
**Also, why can't Zombies eat their own brains?......It's not like that would kill them more.

Okay, so now the conversation with old-guy officemate:

(First thing this morning and completely out of the blue)

Old-Guy OfficeMate: "You know they've determined that eating human brains is what killed off the Mayans."
Me: *thinking* (Dang it! Did I miss another History Channel Special?) "Really?!" *now thinking* (What the Heck? What are you even talking about, and WHY are you talking to me this EARLY in the morning?!)
OGOM: "Yep! Scientists proved that eating human brains will kill you. That's what got the Mayans!"
Me: "Hmm! Well, it hasn't killed me yet."

*crickets*

Sweet, sweet morning silence has returned!

More later....check back

6 comments:

Travis said...

I would totally let the zombie think he was going to eat my brain, then ninja roll underneath him, give him the ninja flicka death kill move, ninja roll to the next one, and do the same thing. Repeat if necessary. No pun intended, but that's how I roll. Fuck zombies, and that's real.

Christina_the_wench said...

Wow to Travis's comment. Just. Wow.

Jeney Peney said...

I had a clever comment ready for you... then I read Travis's and I felt inadequate.

Maxie said...

definitely eating brains.

and i don't believe that eating brains kills people at all. it almost makes me want to test it out.

Hänni said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinns! It's what's for breakfast.

Jay Ferris said...

Being eaten. So long as they start with the brains and work their way down, not the other way around.

BlogCatalog

Humor & Funny Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory