Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time

Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin.....into the future.

Where else is it gonna go, I mean without Doc and Marty McFly around?
They say Time is relative. It must be a relative of money, cause I never seem to have enough of either.
And how come its always "running out". Where does it have to be in such a hurry? Does is take a coat?
The Bible says God's time is Eternal. I'd like to see the size of THAT watch!
Why does Time always hang around Space? Are they married? Physicists seem to think so. If that's the case, I'm going to start blaming Space for my being late, cause you know Time won't do anything without her say-so. Otherwise, he'd NEVER hear the end of it.
Time is so important, he has his own stamp, just like Date. Which, technically is another form of Time. Oh great, he's also a shape-shifter.
I guess he feels the need to shift shape cause he's always being measured.
He might just be a superhero, cause he can Fly also.
Think about it......can Fly.....change.....is invisible......can cause things to age......moves really fast, or super slow........yep, he's special.
I bet if he were a superhero, the logo on his chest would be an hour glass.....or a clock-face.
Where ever "Father Time" is portrayed, it's always some really old man with a long white beard. That sounds more like someone whose time is almost UP.

(If you haven't noticed yet, these posts are the ramblings from my crazy mind which often gets sidetracked and goes off on tangent's.)

I would write more, but I'm out of ....................



BlogCatalog

Humor & Funny Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory