Monday, June 14, 2010

Don't Read Everything You Believe Here

First, go HERE and vote.

It’s important.

Plus, he promised me money & hooke….umm…..stuff.

And now…..

When a lady from my church mentioned something about my blog the other day, I figured it was time for me to do another disclaimer post since I obviously have no idea who reads me.

Plus, I have added a bunch of new followers since I did my last one.

So here it is…

Everything you read here is meant for Entertainment purposes only. Life is too serious to take seriously. Do not read into the things you read here. I am not a racist, bigot, sexist, hater, or other bad guy stuff. Although, I have played one on TV.

I merely try to find and point out the humor in everything. Regardless of the topic. Whether taboo or a socially sensitive area, nothing is off limits. My attempted humor knows no bounds. In fact, I am more likely to poke fun of a subject that people are particularly touchy about, because I think that is a better way of dealing with those delicate areas than pretending they don’t exist.

If you can’t laugh at something like that, then you shouldn’t be here. Crawl back in your hole of political correctness and denial. Ignorance is bliss. And funny. We’ll laugh at you once you’re gone.

I am a former sailor, so sometimes I use language that isn’t kid friendly, unless your kids talk like sailors and then you should be ashamed of yourself for being a failure as a parent.

I have been called a meanie, a jerk, an A-hole, and a meanie jerkhole. People say I am immature, juvenile, and disgusting. I wear those labels with honor, because I care not what people think of me personally, as long as they laugh. Plus, I’m rubber. So there! FACE! Takes one to know one! SUCKA!

If I offend you, or if something you read here makes you angry, that is your problem and not mine. I never told you to put that stick up your butt. And if I did, I was probably kidding.

Now that that’s out of the way, I hope to have a real post up later today. Maybe tomorrow. Whichever comes first.

19 comments:

Phillipia said...

WTF!!! The Churchlady reads your blog????

Miss Yvonne said...

Oh man, I've never been a sailor so what's my excuse for dropping the f-bomb over and over?

Anonymous said...

LMAO at I never told you to put that stick up your butt!!

I am so gonna steal that line.

Moooooog35 said...

Thanks, Ed!

And will you please answer the door? This hooker holding a bag of 20's isn't going to stand there all day.

Pat said...

Like Randy Jackson says on American Idol, "Just keeping it real, dawg!"

Kimi said...

Well done, dude. Well done.

Unknown said...

I love this! I soooo need to write one of these! I once had an elderly lady read my blog and I was so grateful I toned down the "f" bomb a bit for that post...
This SHOULD be fun, and for the record, I never leave your blog without a laugh :)
And, yes, I voted for Rodney....I hope he pays you well!

June said...

I hate the fact that my family reads my blog... I really could have some fun.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention you're also a pussy who has to justify his badness in case the nice lady gets offended and talks to Jesus about him. :)

Kimberly said...

Shit. So you're saying that I'm a failure for a parent if my kids sometimes talk like sailors?? Now I'm offended. Yeah, that's right, I want that stick up my butt....

Oh, wait a minute. That didn't sound right, not right at all...

LOL!

KristinFilut said...

Hehehe, you make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

My son said shit today. I don't know where he got it from.

The Invisible Seductress said...

Sniffle,,,,fine then! I won't come back...

See ya later today or tomorrow,, whatever comes first...


And could you PLEASE try a little harder to offend me, I want to act pious for an hour or two.

wink

Ducky said...

I wasn't a sailor but I sure do like them....something about a man in uniform....hmmmm....er..uh...anyway so does that count? Can I still say fuck and stuff?

adrienzgirl said...

Ducky likes a man in uniform...but I like a man with a stick...err..umm..I mean a Stickman. I mean shit. I got distracted by all the changes...and comments and shit.

*toke toke pass* The comments dance. Shaking my ass....

God sometimes being ADD is freakin' awesome.

ScoMan said...

"Anytime you feel offended, that was a joke, and the fact you're offended indicates you have no sense of humor"

Just put that in your "About Me" section or something.

Tamara Dawn said...

Yay I can comment again! But WTF happened to all your followers?

Coffeypot said...

Wait, the shit you put here is just for comedy's sake and not serious. Damn!

And Daffy...I was a sailor.

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

Amen brother......or asshole. Same difference.

BlogCatalog

Humor & Funny Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory