Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wacky News And Funny Stuff From The Internetz

First,

There has been some wacky news stories of late. You'll have to look them up for yourself, but let me summarize here:
1. A young blond model was horribly and tragically disfigured when she walked into the turning propellor of an airplane. This story is terrible and I'm ashamed for laughing. But I did.

2. A Southern California couple returning home was nearly beaten to death by a naked body-builder who had camped out on their front porch in a steriod induced rage. Hulk SMASH!

3. A Detroit mother of 6 traded in her $96,000 home for a $6,000 mini-van with 86,000 miles on it. That is one HELL of a used car salesman.

Now,

Here's some stuff from the web that made me laugh over the last week or so.







6 comments:

Pearl said...

...light sprinkling of confetti from ceiling...

:-) Funny stuff!!

Pearl

Kimberly said...

HAHAHA!!! I heard the one about the blonde model this morning, at first, I winced and said, "Oh, shit" and then it dawned on me the reporter said blonde model walks into propeller... yes, I am ashamed to say it, I giggled.

ipenka said...

I liked the Santa Clause one. 'Tis the season!

VEG said...

Bitches do love respect!

I liked the letter to Santa. That fat f*ck better get that boy his Gaga doll or a whole can of whoop ass is going to be opened. Maybe Santa's face will meet a propeller?

Momma Fargo said...

Very funny. I think Tommy lives in Vegas. I saw him on the strip yesterday. Btw, yes I'm a bitch...I'm in Vegas...and i'm toasted. Bitches do like toast. Just sayin'.

Unknown said...

AWESOME...bring me some toast!

BlogCatalog

Humor & Funny Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory