A quick update:
My second Stickman is coming along nicely.
It’s a time consuming process. The last Stickman toon had 65 frames.
That’s SIXTY-FIVE individual MS Paint drawings!
This one already has that many and it’s only a quarter of the way done.
The good news is I think I discovered what killed Walt Disney. It was either tediousness or eraser burns.
During my prolonged absence, my follower count has done this….
The possible reasons for this are:
1. My blog has a revolving door just like Paris Hilton’s nether regions.
2. When it comes to following me, some people are more indecisive than Bret Favre mulling retirement.
3. Somebody just now noticed that they didn’t make my List of 13, and got all PMSy.
4. Some people had the unfortunate luck of window shopping my blog while the store was closed.
5. Essentially, I have only lost a total of one follower, so who really cares what the reason is.
6. One of my followers was visiting some friends in Haiti prior to the quake, and now they are trapped under a building but amazingly still have internet access so they are able to unfollow me because now they're just bitter.
MY COLTS WON!!!!
As my five year old says, “They’re going to the Super Goal!”
As an aside: This is what happens when you let your child play soccer instead of forcing them to play football.
I’ll try and do a Monday Memoir post later, even though Travis totally dissed me and my Tarheels on Lily’s blog.
By the way, if you don’t follow Lily, or haven’t read her stuff, you totally should. She is super funny. In fact, she is just outside my Top 13, like maybe 14 or 15 somewhere. And that’s only because she occasionally posts some serious bidniz, or really purty writin stuff. And I’m all about the funnies. I read the purty stuff, but it makes me feel all emotiony and womany. Feel like I’m getting my own cycle.
Check her out though.