Monday, August 24, 2009

Fundays................

Continuing my efforts to make Mondays into Fundays...............

Silliest Thing Said To Me Today:

Coworker: "What did I just come down here to ask you?"

I answered, "I don't know, otherwise you wouldn't have had to."

I could have said, "If I had that kind of power, I wouldn't be working here.", or "Didn't your asking me that, just qualify as the answer?" or even, "Maybe you lost it on the way here. Retrace your steps back to your office, and if you find it, call me."

My blogging has become so regular that now my wife thinks she can predict them. Something will happen remotely funny and she'll say, "Or great! That's going to make your blog!". Just yesterday, I said something that amused myself (which is usually the case), and she said, "That's going in your blog." ........NOPE........I showed her.....I made it my Facebook status...........Screw You, WOMEN'S INTUITION!

You can't predict me.....I'm unpredictable....I'm spontaneous......I'm....they don't even have a word for it, but if they did, it would be something like Hugelinormous Awesomenessest.

I missed work Friday. Remember it was my office mate's 68th birthday. Well, today he gives me HIS birthday card to sign, since I wasn't here...................Can you even do that?................."Here, sign my card!".............I put the following:

Happy Birthday You Old Fart! I'm constantly amazed that you're still upright and breathing!

Ed


Skipped church yesterday to sleep in. Now I feel like I'm going to Hell, but at least I'm well rested.

I really want to tell you what my Facebook post was, but that would just prove the wife right, and I ain't having none of that.

A friend asked if the people at the soccer game ever figured out who I was. Nope. I'm still just that awkward guy at the soccer game who knew too much about their family, as far as they are concerned.

Remember to eat cheese.

See, honey! That was totally random. That's how I roll, baby.

BlogCatalog

Humor & Funny Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory